Last Updated: July, 14, 2017
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE REFERRAL TERMS; REVISED REFERRAL TERMS; OPT OUT.
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of these Referral Terms, you may not participate in the Referral Program. We may revise these Referral Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. When we revise these Referral Terms, we will post a revised version on the UNION website. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a revised version of these Referral Terms, but accepting these Referral Terms, as revised, is required for your continued participation in the Referral Program. If you do not agree to these Referral Terms or any revised version of these Referral Terms or do not want to participate in the Referral Program, you may opt out of the Referral Program at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or (855) 375.4633 – ext.2. Except as otherwise expressly stated by us, your participation in the Referral Program is subject to the version of these Referral Terms in effect at the time of your participation.
- Bar and/or Restaurant owners or operators cannot refer their own bar or restaurant.
- Resellers and integration partners are not eligible to participate in the UNION Referral Program. Referrals by resellers and integration partners should adhere to their individual program guidelines.
- The original lead source must be determined as provided from “Referral Program”. The referrer may not be eligible for referral program, if lead is already in the UNION system under a different source. UNION reserves the right to determine the original lead source of the referred customer. UNION may make exceptions, in its sole discretion, if the lead already existed in the UNION system, but not contacted for a period of time.
- Receiving Referral. We, in our sole discretion, establish the terms and conditions for each qualifying payment and action and determine whether you have satisfied such terms and conditions and are eligible to receive Referral. Such terms and conditions will be set forth on the UNION website and may be updated, modified, or cancelled by us at any time in our sole discretion. We will generally issue Referral within 30 days following the referred customer account being active for 30 days. If we issue Referral to you in error (e.g., we later determine that you did not comply with the terms and conditions of a qualifying payment), we may cancel the applicable Referral.
- Documentation. The Referral Program participant may be required to submit a completed IRS Form W-9 to UNION, before a Referral payment will be issued.
- Expiration. Undeposited Referral payouts (eg. bank checks) will expire 180 days after they are issued to you and may not be reissued thereafter.
RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS; TAXES.
TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF REFERRAL PROGRAM.
We may, in our sole discretion, suspend, limit, or terminate the Referral Program and terminate these Referral Terms for any reason at any time without notice or liability to you. Termination of the Referral Program and these Referral Terms will not automatically result in the termination of your Account, unless otherwise specified by us. However, termination of our Terms or closure of your Account will result in the automatic termination of your eligibility to receive Referral.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Referral Terms or the Referral Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 375.4633 – ext.2.