FEWER TAPS MEANS MORE FACE-TIME WITH CUSTOMERS
Most POS systems used in bars and restaurants were not designed to cater to those venues’ needs. They seldom evolve to keep up with the times and require an unintuitive number of taps to place orders and adjust tabs. At UNION, we’ve brought the POS industry into the 21st century by building the first tablet-based POS that is purpose-built for high-volume venues.
We believe your point of sale should complement your hard work, not complicate it, so we took painstaking care and time to build a lightning-fast, intuitive interface that is based on muscle memory and the quantified, logical placement of go-to buttons.
Scroll down to learn more about our lightning-fast “smart” features.
“My bartenders love how fast it [UNION] is. And if managers need to add a button, we can add it in seconds. We don’t have to take time to restart the system.”Alan Hernandez
Smart menu modifier menu allows you to customize your drink or food item in seconds without having to search for add-on or modifier buttons.
ALL OUR FEATURES ARE “SMART FEATURES”
At UNION, our goal is to eliminate every unnecessary tap and every idle moment so you can focus on your customers.
Here’s a look at just some of the features that will allow you to spend less time at the screen and more time creating great customer experiences:
- Smart Menu Modifiers to make ordering specialty cocktails and food quick & painless
- Custom Quick Picks Screen allows staff to easily choose items that are ordered most frequently to avoid scrolling through a full menu
- Expedited Item Ordering lets staff send priority items through while they finish entering in the rest of their order
- Item Reordering is now as easy as hitting a button to duplicate the last round that was ordered
- Event/Happy Hour Pricing allows management to easily set up and schedule special event pricing for the whole week, month or year, at one time
TAKE UNION FOR A TEST DRIVE
With customized menus and effortless order modifications, your bartenders might actually start to whistle while they work.