Last Updated: February 16, 2017
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The Cookies we use in connection with our Services may include the following:
Session Cookies: Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that expire and are automatically erased when you close your browser window. We may use session Cookies to grant you access to content and to enable actions that require you to be logged into your Account to perform.
Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies are Cookies that usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We may use persistent Cookies to better understand usage patterns so we can improve our Services. For example, we may use a persistent Cookie to associate you with your Account or to remember your choices for our Services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- provide our Services and notices related thereto –
- analyze, improve, and customize our Services
- provide customer and technical support for our Services
- send you announcements, newsletters, promotional materials, and other information about our Services and third-party products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- detect, prevent, and investigate actual or suspected fraud, hacking, infringement, or other misconduct involving our Services
- collect fees and other amounts owed in connection with our Services.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- if you request or authorize it
- to complete a transaction or provide a service requested by you
- to our third-party service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting, order fulfillment, infrastructure, network storage, customer service, technical support, and promotional services
- to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations and governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, and subpoenas
- to protect our rights, property, and safety or the rights, property, and safety of our users and others
- if the disclosure is done as part of a purchase, transfer, or sale of services or assets (e.g., in the event that substantially all of our assets are acquired by another party, your Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets)
- or in the event of bankruptcy
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us as indicated below or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in any promotional email you receive from us. Please note, however, that we may still send you non-promotional emails about your relationship with us.
INFORMATION YOU SHARE SOCIALLY
Our Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with friends. We are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information you share publicly or with friends. In addition, our Services may allow you to connect with us on, share on, and use third-party websites, applications, and services. Please be mindful of your personal privacy needs and the privacy needs of others as you choose to connect and share information with friends and others. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also do not control the privacy practices of third parties. Please contact those websites and services directly if you want to learn about their privacy practices.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have, and require our third-party service providers to have, administrative, technical, and physical safeguards in place in our respective physical facilities and in our respective computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are reasonably designed to protect information contained within such systems from loss, misuse, and alteration. The measures we use may include storing Personal Information on secured servers, transmitting Personal Information, including payment account information, using encryption technologies, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), and auditing and reviewing our data collection and storage practices. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your Personal Information. You also play a role in protecting your Personal Information. Please safeguard your username and password for your Account and do not share them with others. If we receive instructions using your Account log-in information, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security related to our Services. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse to provide our Services, terminate Accounts, and to remove or edit content.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not directed, or intended to be attractive, to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not access or use our Services or submit any information to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS